METRO SERVICES belongs to Global Business Services (GBS) organizations. This type of organization provide centralized, specialist services of selected operational processes. From our headquarters in Szczecin, we conduct financial and accounting processes for METRO entities, i.e. METRO/Makro Cash & Carry stores mostly located in Europe.
As an organization, we provide our employees with many development opportunities, and as part of the METRO group, we are a stable employer in unstable times.
If you value freedom at work, and a suit and heels are not your outfit, METRO SERVICES is the perfect place for you. With us you will use foreign languages, meet people from all over the world and choose your own direction of development!
We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing, which is why we recently opened a second office in the center of Szczecin.
Join us and work with the best!
What can you count on?
METRO Services means development in many areas - we provide, among others, training in accounting, software, soft skills and language courses for free. With us you will gain experience in business, but also broaden cultural and language horizons in an international environment. Due to continuous development, we run many projects related to the optimization and standardization of accounting processes, which involves the possibility of traveling to clients from almost all of Europe and the use of additional languages â€‹â€‹besides English, if you know them. So if you are a great team player with allergy to boredom, you have analytical and Excel skills, apply to one of our departments!
- responsibility for performing basic tasks within a selected area of â€‹accounting,
- care for the efficiency, accuracy and timelines of all tasks,
- close cooperation with an international partner,
- intermittent participation in business trips,
- full engagement into the process of learning and adaptation,
- supporting team's member in daily work.
- secondary education or university degree (relevant subject of studies preferred),
- fluent knowledge of German and at least good knowledge of English,
- ability to think analytically,
- self-discipline and the ability to work under time pressure,
- experience related with accounting is well-seen (practice, internship, etc.).
- stable employment in an international corporation, which is constantly growing
- chance to expand knowledge and experience in various areas of accounting
- an extensive package of professional training (in accounting, software - SAP, soft skills and language learning)
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance
- a monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language
- co-financed sports card
- team and company integrations after hours
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.
METRO Global Solution Center sp. z o.o.
METRO Global Solution Center jest odpowiedzialne za procesy finansowo-księgowe dla METRO, wiodącej międzynarodowej firmy hurtowej z siedzibą w Niemczech, oferującej asortyment spożywczy i nieżywnościowy. Przyjęliśmy globalną strategię, która wyznaczyła nam drogę ku przyszłości. Zrewidowaliśmy nasze podejście, aby skupić się przede wszystkim na innowacyjności i wysokiej jakości rozwiązań. Chcemy być gotowi na to, co przyniesie jutro… i już nie możemy się tego doczekać!
Znajdziesz tutaj ekscytujące możliwości rozwoju, impuls do podnoszenia kwalifikacji, kulturę opartą na wzajemnym szacunku i współpracy, a przede wszystkim nieformalną, a zarazem międzynarodową atmosferę. Zanurz się w niepowtarzalnych możliwościach METRO Global Solution Center!