DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
- Contacting internal and external partners from different countries
- Answering calls and e-mails from customer in the selected language
- Contacting vendors for updating bank details
- Preparing reports in Excel
- Dealing with dunning letters
- Processing invoices in a timely manner
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge of English and French/German/Italian/Czech
- Customer focus and solution oriented
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
We offer not only a stable job in a well renown company, but also attractive working environment where you can meet many inspiring people from all over the world. A place where you can develop, gain some valuable experience by working with experts as well as relax and have some fun participating in the numerous social events prepared for our Employees.
Additionally, you will receive an attractive employee benefits package:
health insurance for Employees and their closest family
life insurance package
Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruits
modern offices in the city center
opportunity for personal and professional development and advancement within the company
DXC Technology Sp. z o. o.
DXC Technology to niezależny, światowy lider w zakresie kompleksowych usług IT wspierający klientów w poszukiwaniu innowacyjnych rozwiązań. Stworzony przez połączenie firmy CSC oraz działu Enterprise Services wydzielonego z Hewlett Packard Enterprise. DXC Technology obsługuje blisko 6000 klientów z sektora prywatnego i publicznego w 70 krajach świata.
- KrokRozmowa telefoniczna