2 godz. temu
Capita is a leading business services provider with over 70,000 employees, operating in the UK, Europe, India and South Africa. Capita Polska supports clients across a range of sectors, including education, transport, health, life and pensions, insurance, and other private and public sector organisations. Recognised as most dynamically developing BPO in Poland, awarded by Outsourcing Stars and CEE Awards.
We are currently looking for talented individuals to grow with our team as:
- Financial administration, which includes processing invoices
- Assisting with month-end accounting
- Journal posting
- Prepering various reports and analysis
- Review and analysis of the monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Providing support to the London based team
- Ad-hoc requests
- Working with the SAP system
- Have excellent English skills (oral and written)
- Are a recent graduate, preferably in accounting, economy or finance-related discipline
- Possess strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Are willing to develop within Finance area
- Have excellent analytical and communication skills
- Have great attention to details with ability to analyse data and check its accuracy
- Have ability to work accurately while meeting strict deadlines
- Are assertive, responsible and self-motivated
- Have sound IT awareness, including a good knowledge of Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint and Databases
- Knowledge of Finance is considered to be an advantage (although not essential)
- True work-life balance (8-hour workday with a 30-minute lunch break included)
- Great atmosphere
- Work place in the city centre at Lubicz 23 – about 2,500 paces from the main square
- Diversity - we support a wide variety of industries, customers, projects and geographies - thus, you have many options to choose from
- Access to free in-house English classes, with our dedicated English Trainer
- Social activities after work – you can find something for yourself
- Opportunity to become one of the internal Trainers
- A multinational environment, with strong ties to UK business culture
- LuxMed medical healthcare
- Multisport Plus or Classic and MultiKafeteria benefit systems
- Free Fruit Mondays
If you are interested please send your CV on:
Capita (Polska) Sp. z o.o.
Capita Poland’s Krakow Business Centre was established in late 2011. The multi-disciplinary centre replicates the success already achieved by Capita across differing channels in the public and private sector. The Krakow Business Centre extends Capita’s pan European delivery capability in wide range of services to its diverse markets. This provides our staff with the opportunity to work on a variety of service offerings for a number of clients rather than simply focussing on one specialised area.
As part of our recruitment drive we have commenced the hiring of experienced specialists, graduates and final year students and we would like you to be a part of it!
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Dziękujemy! Twoja aplikacja została przekazana pracodawcy.