Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
- Performing reconciliation between supplier outstanding statement and AP open invoices.
- Performing internal audit on booked invoices and manual corrections.
- Customer service: dealing with e-mail and phone queries, maintaining a regular relationship with suppliers and client.
- Monitoring the Payables and unreconciled payment lines - reconcile aged debit and credit items; follow-up and resolve queries related to invoices.
- Reporting activities and analysis requested by the TL/Mngr (incl. but not limiting to MEC reports)
- Very good Russian and English (min. B2)
- High accuracy and focus on details
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment as well as ability to plan, organize and perform work in accordance with the targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and oral)
- MS Office (Excel) skills
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace).
Accenture Sp. z o.o.
Accenture jest globalną firmą świadczącą usługi z zakresu konsultingu, nowoczesnych technologii i outsourcingu. Ponad 281 tys. pracowników Accenture świadczy usługi swoim klientom z ponad 120 krajów świata. Łącząc niezrównane doświadczenie, doskonałą znajomość wszystkich branż i funkcji biznesowych oraz rozległą wiedzę z badań nad najlepszymi firmami na całym świecie, Accenture współpracuje ze swoimi klientami, aby pomóc im stać się wysokoefektywnym przedsiębiorstwem.
W roku finansowym zamkniętym 31 sierpnia 2013 roku, Accenture osiągnęło przychody netto sięgające 28,6 miliarda dolarów.
- Krok Zaaplikuj online
- Krok Rozwiąż Test
- Krok Porozmawiaj ze specjalistą HR
- Krok Poznaj przyszłego Managera
- Krok Wpadnij na ostateczną rozmowę
- Krok I już, witaj w Accenture!