- Providing analytical project support for Aon’s global benefits survey;
- Participating in data collection and supporting data submission process using Aon’s technology platform for global benefits management;
- Assisting in developing, analyzing and drafting results and final reports for less complex countries in Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Americas;
- Getting familiar with survey methodology and necessary project work tools;
- Supporting other global benefits projects such as data collection and population.
- At least Bachelor’s degree;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English - C2 level;
- Fluency in French or Spanish - min. B2 level;
- Strong organizational and project management skills to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment;
- Detailed-oriented and demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Spotless record and strong ethos;
- Working knowledge of employee benefits is preferred, but not required.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.
You may know Aon through our association with Manchester United. You may have seen us in the news. You may not know that we’re one of the world’s most successful professional services companies, helping the biggest names in business plan for every eventuality. From economic upheaval to political crises to natural disasters and plenty more besides, the world is full of surprises. Our job is to help our clients prepare for and manage those risks, through pensions; general insurance; insurance; reinsurance and risk management; investment consulting; health & benefits broking and consulting; captive solutions or human capital consulting.
- StepPhone Conversation
- StepOnline Test
- StepFace-to-face Interview