Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Junior Business Analyst
102 dni temu
Do you have a high attention to detail? Do you know how to solve problems? We are looking for someone like this who can help us:
- analyse and improve the internal billing of our services
- resolve queries from different countries on their service bill
- help us review our Hard Cost Transfers in Corporate Center and improve accuracy
- manage the Service Catalog
- support project management tasks
- collaborate across our logistical functions to deliver our Service Management vision
- analyse and prepare Quality/Control reporting for Service Management
- implementing and maintaining processes via ARIS (Business Process Analysis platform)
You'll be working in the Service Management Utility team and based in Krakow. We support the wider Service Management Center of Excellence by performing various activities such as data analysis, query management and project support to ensure accurate and transparent service billing and quality metrics from our logistical functions to the front office businesses around the world.
Your experience and skills
- an university degree in an analytical field like engineering, mathematics, finance or information technology
- strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- business analysis or project management experience in the financial industry preferred
- an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
- concise and accurate with a strong attention to detail
- known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBS offices in Poland are located in Krakow and Wroclaw. They are two of seven centers strategically located in geographical areas with rich talent pools to provide UBS business entities with co-designed industry leading solutions and services. Being part of the Business Solutions Centers allows us the unique opportunity to take a global holistic approach in cross-leveraging our workforce scale. Join our winning team and become part of the group of people who are passionate about their work and eager to share their experience!