Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
186 dni temu
Avid builds the tools that help media masters around the world create the most listened to, the most watched, and the most loved media. The company holds over 200 patents and has been recognized with numerous industry and technology awards, including two Oscars®, a Grammy®, and multiple Emmys®. Based out of the USA, Avid started the revolution of computer-based video editing over 25 years ago and since then continues to invest in research and development.
If you are a computer enthusiast willing to join us for a full-time job and you’re interested in developing our products or building automated tests and tools – come and work for us! No professional experience required, we’re simply looking for good coding and algorithmic skills.
- BS degree or a student of last year in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field (ready to start a full-time job).
- Proficiency in one or more of the following: C/C++, C# , JAVA or Scripting languages (like Perl, Python, BASH, Node. JS, Ruby).
- Understanding of operating system fundamentals (Windows, Linux or Mac OS X).
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in written and spoken English.
Nice to have:
- Professional software engineering and development experience.
- Basic networking and protocol knowledge.
- Databases and SQL knowledge.
- Experience with Audio or Video editing tools.
- A chance to work for one of the most recognized brands in the movie and broadcast business.
- Work in a friendly and supportive international team.
- A chance to practice your technical skills everyday working with unique and interesting problems.
- Experience with working in a full life-cycle application development environment using Agile/Scrum.
- Competitive salary along with bonuses like private medical insurance, life insurance, sport package subsidies, flexible working hours.
- A chance to advance within the structures of the company.
- Stable employment (full-time employment contract).
- Financial support in relocating to Szczecin.