Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Junior Data Analyst (Senior Assistant/ Specialist)
214 dni temu
Our employees are people who have the courage to fulfill their dreams. KPMG supports these passions and creates a friendly environment for their realization. We work hard to maintain our position as one of the most attractive employers in the world.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. For the past 26 years in Poland we have been providing audit, tax and widely understood business advisory services for Polish and international firms and institutions from all industry sectors. D.Dobkowski is a law firm associated with KPMG in Poland providing complex legal services. Our advantage is the knowledge of 174,000 people working in member firms in 155 countries around the world. In our offices in Warsaw, Cracow, Poznan, Katowice, Gdańsk, Łódź and Wrocław we employ a total of more than 1500 people.
The Jr. Data Analyst will be the primary analyst to take the data available to EMA PPC and re-work the data to help EMA PPC take better business decisions and build trend analysis. Build dashboards based on the data available that we can present to KPMG member firms to advise them on their strategy to raise productivity, improve decision making, and gain competitive advantage.
- Creating easy to read dashboards (presentations, Excel reports, summaries) that combines information from different available sources
- Where relevant, working with other country analysts to combine information when we need to advise a member firm
- Using the latest insights on data analytics and tools to be sure the work is relevant to create business value
- Collaboration with EMA subject matter experts to understand the needs and making sure the dashboards, advices and/or reports are relevant
- Supporting the operations team in Warsaw / Serve as a subject matter expert in Digital Solutions
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree in fields like math's, statistics, digital solutions or a subject closely related to this
- Fluent English and Polish Language skills will be essential for this role, both oral and written
- Communication Skills: Able to present the findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas
- Analytical Skills: Need to analyse large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyse it to find conclusions
- Critical Thinking: must be able to look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings
- Attention to Detail: Data is precise. You have to make sure you are vigilant in your analysis to come to correct conclusions
- Experience with Excel analytics is a must
- Experience with tools like Power BI and or R is an advantage
- Knowledge and fluency in using SharePoint tools will be a very strong asset
- Knowledge and fluency in using graphic programmes will be an advantage
- Self-motivated, energetic and ability to come up with new initiatives
- 1-2 years relevant experience in this field
- Working with subject matter experts to design effective dashboards
- Knowledge and experience with the latest data analytics insights
- Experience in working in the international environment will be very much welcome
- Employment in a stable, multinational company
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period after succeeding in 3-months' probation period
- Attractive social package, i.e.: multisport card, additional life insurance, private medical care
- Friendly work atmosphere, including integration activities and occasional team meetings as well as the possibility of participation in company's sport sections
- Work in a modern office space with various work and rest zones with WiFi access and over 400m2 terrace available only for KPMG employees
- Convenient location in a direct neighborhood of subway, trams, bus and train stations, as well as bicycle and motorcycle stands
If you are interested in gaining professional experience working in a forward thinking and fast paced environment as well as working with people from different countries and cultures, join our team!
KPMG to międzynarodowa sieć firm audytorsko-doradczych.
Od 26 lat świadczymy w Polsce usługi z zakresu audytu, doradztwa podatkowego oraz szeroko pojętego doradztwa biznesowego dla polskich i międzynarodowych firm oraz instytucji ze wszystkich sektorów gospodarki. Kompleksowe usługi prawne świadczy stowarzyszona z KPMG Kancelaria prawnicza D.Dobkowski.
Naszą przewagą jest wiedza ponad 189 000 pracowników w 152 krajach. W biurach w Warszawie, Krakowie, Poznaniu, Katowicach, Gdańsku, Łodzi i we Wrocławiu zatrudniamy łącznie ponad 1800 osób.