Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
We are a multinational team located in Szczecin, Warsaw and Humlebæk. We work with a global ERP system, Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, and we are looking for a specialist who will help us with the further expansion, development and maintenance of our distribution module in E1.
We are looking for a Junior ERP Specialist with primary focus on distribution module in E1. This person will join a team of specialists, who on daily basis develop this module. On this position you will gather requirements from users and transform it into requirements for development. At the same time, you will at as 3 line of support.
- Understand user needs and specify them into requirement for development
- Support users as 3rd line of support
- Create and maintain documentation concerning application and processes
- Create test scripts and execute test
- M.Sc or B.Sc within IT, Business or Engineering
- Min. 3 years of experience within application development area
- Theoretical and practical knowledge in systems design, development and implementation of data driven processes
- Fluent English (spoken and written) is required as our corporate language is English
- Business understanding
- Business travelling expected 20 days per year
We will provide training in this role and now are looking for candidates that are eager to learn, grow, and develop their technical knowledge and skills.
- Good interpersonal skills – team player
- Self-driven and able to work independently
- Structured approach to the work and the ability to handle many things at the same time
- Problem-solving and analytical approach
- Open to learning and understanding new technologies
- Working with remote team members and globally located customers and Coloplast subsidiaries
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Internal trainings
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Development possibilities within the organization
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.