Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Junior Front-End Developer
22 dni temu
- Create professional, high-end HTML5/CSS3 webpages will be your domain. We’ll be looking to you to be a master of this domain, which means following a global standards and trends and incorporate them into your work.
- Think ‘mobile first’. We know that mobile accounts for the biggest share of online experiences. Responsive Web Design is not a ‘nice to have’ but will be fundamental to your way of thinking and working.
- Introduce new ideas and tools.We’ll expect you to learn about new tools and provide us with an educated opinion on how, where and when they can be used to help you and your colleagues on your projects.
- Aspire to become a better developer. We are looking for highly motivated individuals that will look to develop from Junior Front-end Developer to fully-fledged Front-end Developer within a period of 24-36 months.
Capgemini’s in-house agency, EDGE Creative, has over 50 copywriters, marketers, designers and developers from a wide variety of backgrounds and nationalities.
We are looking for a Junior Front-end Developer to join us and help us create compelling and engaging web experiences for Capgemini and its clients – some of the biggest brands in the world.
Based in Krakow, Poland, the Junior Front-end Developer will work in a global team with the industry's sharpest and most experienced marketers, consultants and sales teams. The successful candidate will work together with designers, copywriters and developers on a variety of projects ranging from basic landing pages and small websites, through to internal web applications, scalable back ends. Whether you’re working for the Capgemini brand or its clients, the aim will be the same – to build compelling, responsive user experiences that adhere to industry best practices.
What you absolutely need to have:
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3
- Understands basic relational database concepts as well as confidently writes the four basic SQL statements
- Experience in marketing/interactive agency or similar preferred
- Technical university degree, comparable education or adequate job experience
What would really help your application:
- Good CSS skills access browser and responsive web design technics
- Basic knowledge of Adobe editing suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) or similar tools
- Knowledge of RESTful API concepts, client side JS frameworks (jQuery, Underscore, Backbone.js) and CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, PureCSS)
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period or Contract of mandate
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.