Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Junior Infrastructure Engineer
194 dni temu
Capgemini is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Engineer will be responsible for supporting OnSite Infrastructure in all BSv and Infra offices in Poland but will be placed in Krakow. Scope of work includes following:
- Microsoft environment administration
- Troubleshooting and fixing hardware and software issues
- Desktop and ThinClient hardware management
- Support with installing and testing new infrastructure devices and solutions
Position gives opportunity to learn and develop IT skills with real and complex IT infrastructure. Scope of nodes managed is around 6000 spread in 5 offices.
- very good knowledge of Microsoft WindowsÂ 7 OS and experience in administering it
- experience with Microsoft environment
- understanding of LAN/WAN
- excellent hardware/software/network troubleshooting skill
- good knowledge of PC hardware and problem-solving skills
- Microsoft and/or other IT certificates preferable
- knowledge of Windows 10 OS would be an asset
What we offer:
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a.Â 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported byÂ 6000Â professionals inÂ 30 languages
- You will gain space toÂ fulfill your ambitionsÂ and develop your career, opportunity to take part inÂ transition projects. We operate according toÂ Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20Â 000 online trainings and in class) and getÂ certifiedÂ (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part inÂ coaching programs and develop your knowledge inÂ experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage inÂ CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules ofÂ promotion. Our company applies aÂ wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provideÂ assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities
Prosimy o zawarcie numeru referencyjnego w tytule wiadomości.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini to przede wszystkim różnorodność. Z nami, możesz tworzyć najnowocześniejsze rozwiązania dla wielu branż i korzystać ze wsparcia zespołów ekspertów o niezwykle szerokim zakresie kompetencji – od międzynarodowej księgowości, aż do zaawansowanych systemów IT.
- EtapRozmowa telefoniczna
- EtapZnajomość języków
- EtapRozmowa z Manageram