Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
The AP/AR is mainly responsible for processing, booking and paying Coloplast's liabilities, creation and updating of vendor master data, vendors invoice verification and processing and handling all incoming/outgoing payments. The main purpose of the role is ensuring on time execution of order invoice processing.
We would like you to work from our office in Szczecin, Poland, but there is also a possibility to work partially/fully remotely.
- Processing purchase order invoices including mail processing, scanning and data verifying, invoice matching and posting in efficient and timely manner
- Communication with third parties in case of invoice questions or discrepancies
- Reconciling order vendors statements to identify missing invoices
- Cooperation with invoice approvers and/or buyers to ensure timely invoice processing
- Perform month‑end closing activities including general ledger reconciliations
- Initiating process improvements
- Very good knowledge of English
- Experience or background in finance is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office tools
- Strong attention to details and fast learner
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with internal and external business partners
- Enjoy team spirit - we put aside ego for team and seek to make others enjoy working with us
We offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization, to develop personal abilities and to develop others in achieving their goals. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers both great challenges and great rewards.
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
- Transportation co-funding
- Internal trainings
- Charity events
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Modern workplace
- Great office location
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.