Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
Global IT is responsible for all IT in Coloplast – across sites and functions. We support our colleagues and to cooperate with them on how to make the best technology decisions. In Global IT, we take care of everything from supporting phones and computers to engaging into large business development projects for all parts of the Coloplast organization. We work as One IT – no matter where we are located, we seek to contribute with the right competences at the right time.
You will join a fantastic team that provides IT admin support to all Coloplast users globally and at the same time delivers IT admin support to our local colleagues in Szczecin. Our primary tasks are user administration, access control, as well as IT purchases.
We are looking for a person who enjoys team cooperation in a structured and systematic way based on numerous existing but dynamically changing processes within a transparent and inclusive work environment.
- Providing IT administration support in English to Coloplast employees globally
- Handling of user administration (new hires, changes, terminations) in global systems
- Global Software and Hardware lifecycle management
- Global purchase of IT equipment and accessories
- Handling requests with a high degree of professionalism and a high level of quality in collaboration with the rest of Global IT
- Delivering high quality solutions in compliance with agreed SLA and processes
- Taking ownership and responsibility of each incident and request to ensure the best customer experience
- Proactively seeking knowledge and sharing with other team members
- Minimum 1-year experience in an administrative function or ongoing IT education
- Experience working with MS Office as well as Office 365 Cloud solutions
- Experience working with a ticketing system will be an advantage
- ITIL processes knowledge will be an advantage
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Ability to work on two shifts (8:00 – 16:00 and 10:00 – 18:00; Monday – Friday)
- Communication and active listening skills
- Strong focus on customers’ needs
- Ambition and proactiveness
- Ability to adapt to changes and set priorities
We offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization, to develop personal abilities and to develop others in achieving their goals. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers both great challenges and great rewards.
- Private medical care,
- Sports card,
- Restaurant card,
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
- Transportation co-funding
- Internal trainings
- Charity events
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Modern workplace
- Great office location (Warsaw/Szczecin)
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.