Junior Legal Analyst in Legal Center of Excellence (CoE) in Gdańsk
Legal Centre of Excellence provides assistance in the area of legal process outsourcing and fulfillment of regulatory compliance duties.
The idea behind Legal CoE is to combine expertise of regular legal practice of PwC Legal with an access to cost-efficient team of legal and para-legal professionals.
What we expect from you:
- Very good written and spoken German
- Very good written and spoken English
- Being a law graduate or a 4th or 5th year law student
- General legal background and knowledge of basic areas of law (corporate law, financial law and commercial law)
- Attention to detail and to-do approach
- Analytical thinking and ability to resolve complex issues
- Ability to multitask and complete assignments in timely manner with highest standards of quality
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- Knowledge of any other European language would be an advantage
What will be your job:
- Gather and verify documentation in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Identify legal and compliance risks
- Review and analyses legal documents
- Drafting legal documentation
- Perform research via internal and external sources
- Monitoring legal/regulatory-related databases
What we have to offer:
- Possibility to start your career in an innovative new business line of PwC Legal
- Cooperation with top subject matter experts of PwC Legal specialized in various areas of law
- Possibility to develop your career in an international consulting firm
- Chance to work and build your network within an international environment
- Dedicated training package
- Friendly atmosphere and a comfortable working environment with an emphasis on work-life balance
- Employment contract and employees’ benefits package
Your application will only be processed if you complete the application form and attach your CV. Upon successful consideration of your CV, you will receive a letter of invitation from us to participate in the recruitment process.
Jesteśmy siecią firm działającą w 155 krajach. Zatrudniamy ponad 284 tys. osób,
które dostarczają naszym klientom najwyższej jakości usługi w zakresie doradztwa biznesowego, technologicznego, podatkowo-prawnego oraz audytu.
W Polsce PwC posiada biura w 7 miastach oraz Financial Crime Unit w Gdańsku, dwa Centra Usług Wspólnych w Katowicach i Opolu oraz oddział PwC IT Services w Lublinie. PwC w Polsce zatrudnia ponad 6000 osób.
Proces rekrutacji - Studenci i absolwenci
- Krok Aplikacja
- Krok Game-Based Assessment
- Krok Weryfikacja języka
- Krok Assessment Center / Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna
Proces rekrutacji - Profesjonaliści
- Krok Aplikacja
- Krok Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna
- Krok Informacja zwrotna