Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
Our team is in Coloplast Business Center in Szczecin, but we cooperate on a daily basis with teams at the headquarter in Humlebaek, Denmark, as well as in the subsidiaries. When joining Coloplast, you will enter a truly global company that offers great opportunities and challenges. Digital Commerce team is responsible for developing and delivering digital offerings across our many markets, so you will be joining an ambitious and energetic team.
As a Junior Marketing Automation Specialist you will be assisting the Marketing Automation Manager in executing Coloplast global marketing automation strategy. You will be supporting countries that we are working with in setting-up their e-mail campaigns in Oracle Eloqua.
Together with a very energetic and ambitious team you will help driving the digital excellence on our Consumer Journey.
- Support in marketing automation campaigns’ execution in Oracle Eloqua
- Coordinate activities around both global and local campaigns activation (materials, translations, communication etc.)
- Assist both Marketing Automation Specialist and local markets in:
- building e-mails, landing pages and forms by acting as an e-mail design editor support
- running A/B testing
- developing existing and setting up new e-mail flows
- segmenting and uploading the data
- activating campaigns
- Help running monthly performance reporting
- Monitor, analyse and optimize e-mail campaigns
- Act as a frontline support for the local markets that you’ll be working with regarding Oracle Eloqua
We believe that the ideal candidate for this role will be a mature, curious, pro-active and goal orientated team player who has:
- Experience within the field of online marketing, preferable within e-mail marketing (not required)
- Basic knowledge or understanding the e-mail marketing and its tools
- Interest in digital marketing solutions and software
- Strong English communication skills (company’s official language, day-to-day contact with teams abroad)
- University degree in Marketing/Online Media/Economics/Information Technology/Software Engineering or equivalent- preferable but not required
- Good analytical skills and data understanding
- Good business understanding in general
- Strong organizational skills to effectively prioritize work
We offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization, to develop personal abilities and to develop others in achieving their goals. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers both great challenges and great rewards.
- Private medical care,
- Sports card,
- Restaurant card,
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
- Transportation co-funding
- Internal trainings
- Charity events
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Modern workplace
- Great office location
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.