We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It is why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And it is why JTI is recognized with various Employer of Choice certifications across different countries and regions for our top class HR practices and creating thriving conditions for our employees to develop. To find out more please visit Globally Recognized section.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea. Learn more: jti.com
- Competitive pay and attractive annual bonus
- Creating new business structures for Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in multinational environment, wide variety of projects, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them. Promoting from within culture
- Freedom with responsibility (we trust your competencies, ability to manage your time and your scope of work)
- Lot of flexibility in terms of work arrangements (work from office or from home)
- Private medical care (various options to choose) and life insurance
- Employee pension and savings programs
- JTI Family Leave Benefit – including extended paid paternity leave and fully paid maternity leave
- Multisport card, foreign languages classes
- Wide variety of trainings, webinars and professional courses on our e-learning platforms, including sponsored certification programs (for employees fulfilling the admission criteria)
- Modern office with traditions (Art Norblin Factory) in convenient location, equipped with a library, mindfulness zone, spacious kitchen, garden terrace, massage chairs and underground bicycle parking
- Working in a diverse and inclusive organization of 33 different nationalities
- Execution of NPD projects and initiatives related to product and/or packaging within PLM system
- Project coordination in collaboration with different stakeholders at all sourcing locations
- Tracking progress of the projects and providing project’s status to the Line Manager and Market
- Preparation of preliminary info required for Project Initiation
- Managing New Product Development process ensuring timely execution of all projects
- Tracing project timelines against plan and ensuring that key stakeholders are aware of any delays and issues
- Taking responsibility for PLM related questions and providing support to the markets assigned with PLM related issues
- Providing technical support within artworks development proves: coordinating Production Design development, tracking layouts development, supporting Brand Groups with Market simulations
- Analyzing competitor product and pack initiatives and investigating/proposing alternatives in-line with strategy
- University Degree (Marketing preferred)
- Marketing background
- experience in FMCG, Marketing or project management roles – nice to have
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken); any other language will be an asset
- knowledge of packaging and product development – nice to have
- Proficient MS Office and Product Lifecycle Management skills - nice to have
JTI GBS Poland sp. z o.o.
Why is it worth joining JTI GBS Poland?
JTI GBS Poland is the global business service center. It is the largest of its kind within JTI worldwide. By the end of 2023, it will employ nearly 1000 people. The employees of the Center are responsible for supporting various areas of JTI's Group operations, including finance, marketing and sales, HR, research and development, legal and regulatory affairs, and the global supply chain.
- Stage Apply Now!
- Stage Telephone Call
- Stage Online Meeting with HR
- Stage Online Meeting with Manager
- Stage Offer