- Implementation of the online marketing strategy
- Design and development of new online marketing campaigns as well as the ongoing optimization of existing campaigns (SEA, SEO, Affiliates, Price Comparisons),
- Closely monitoring campaign performance and analysis of marketing KPIs e.g. new customers, conversion rates and costs,
- Creation, implementation and evaluation of online promotions and other online marketing activities,
- Independent project work in cooperation with the Central Online Marketing,
- Developing concepts for testing and providing recommendations.
- Fluent in English,
- General online marketing knowledge with at least 2 years of relevant work experience,
- Strength in analyzing business relevant KPIs and practical Excel knowledge,
- Ability to interpret data, metrics, trends and draw conclusions,
- Strong communication skills with team-oriented working style,
- Experience in e-commerce would be an advantage.
- Chance to become a part of dynamically growing international company
- Training opportunities and professional development
- Motivated multi-cultural teams and enjoyable work atmosphere
- English and German language courses on company premises
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport)
- Table tennis, foosball, fresh fruits and beverages, company events
- Discount in zooplus shop
- Central office location
- Full time employment contract
- Flexible working hours
- And… 4 extra days off
We kindly inform we will contact only selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button.