We are an agile-oriented, value-driven team of more than 700 professionals, who strive to deliver our clients excellent software. We like to call ourselves digital transformation specialists. We’ve been working for many well-known brands since the year 1991 from Coventry (UK) and in 2005, we set up our fully owned development center in Wrocław (PL). In every relation we build – especially between the colleagues, us and clients, us and suppliers – Win Win solutions.
We create informal atmosphere, where everyone is equal, so you may always share your thoughts with your supervisor. Your opinions are welcome, because you are treated as an expert in your field. Win Win is our central philosophy, and this holds true for all our stakeholders: clients, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
- Conduct settlements of business trips for Objectivity employees,
- Support HR and payroll services for foreign companies (UK, DE) – including induction (presentation of the HR rules in the company as well as the benefits,
- Cooperate with external payroll agencies,
- Prepare and collect all employment documents, handle the process of employing foreigners in the company,
- Handle Payroll Team e-mail box,
- Support all Payroll internal projects and activities,
- Draw up declarations to GUS,
- Handle ad hoc reports/projects (for other teams, external vendors, and Finance Guild),
- Administrate documents - archive, create personal files, scan documentation - standard activities related to keeping documents in order.
- Has experience in a similar area, mainly in payroll,
- Communicates in written and spoken English (C1),
- Knows current labour laws, social security laws, HR and payroll issues,
- Has practical knowledge of MS Office, esp. Excel, Word,
- Is a mature and autonomous person, shows initiative and takes responsibility for their actions,
- Is a well-organized, meticulous, accurate and thorough individual.
- Have knowledge of Enova Kadry i Płace,
- Know Płatnik Programme.
We make Clients happy because we are comfortable at our jobs. Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Private investment fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process.
Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.