Azimo is the better way to transfer money worldwide.
We’re fast, safe, simple and you can do it all online, or on your mobile, to fit in with how we live today. And we were created with the explicit mission of cutting the costs of sending money home. For more than 6 years now, we’ve been building the technology to disrupt the finance industry and make sending money abroad as easy and convenient as sharing photos or messaging with your loved ones.
Thanks to our passion and dedication today you can send money with Azimo to more than 195 countries on the world while saving up to 90% money charged by banks and other traditional money transfer services. We make sure that our users’ money remains theirs.
But money transfer services aren’t all. As the tech team behind Azimo, we want to make sure that our experience with building technology won’t remain ours and will help the others with making the world better. Not only in money transfer services but with all solutions built on top of technology.
We have two centres of operation, in London and Krakow, and employ around 160 people. Oh and we’re a team that’s cosmopolitan, tech savvy, open-minded and willing to climb the mountains and swim the oceans. Unless it’s raining.;)
You will be a part of a scrum team responsible for building and maintaining core functionality in Azimo. You will be testing new microservices infrastructure integrating Azimo with external payin and payout partners APIs and maintain automated regression tests.
As a member of the Test Team (currently 3 Backend QA Engineers, 2 Mobile QA Engineers and 1 Web QA Engineer), you will focus on improving quality, testing process in Azimo, stabilizing regression tests and developing backend testing platform including internal test framework, and CI/CD pipelines.
- 6+ months of work experience as QA engineer or software tester
- Experience in automated software testing
- Good knowledge and experience with Java, Scala or other programming language
- Patience and good communication skills
- Knowledge of SBT, ScalaTest
- Knowledge of databases and SQL
- Knowledge of Kafka and/or REST
- Experience with version control systems (GIT)
- Experience with building and using CI/CD pipelines (ex. Jenkins or Gitlab)
- Working in one of the hottest FinTech Startups in Europe
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical Healthcare & Multisport card
- Use of MacBook 15” Pro
- Extensive training opportunities & language courses
- Weekly team lunch, office snacks and lots of coffee!
- Possibility to work from home on Fridays
- To work in a truly special team – we believe in what we do!