Sitel Group is comprised of industry-leading firms providing business process outsourcing, digital marketing, training and talent management, technology and innovation, consulting and analytics solutions.
We are looking for candidates for the position:
(temporary project for 6 months)
- CV screenings and selection of candidates
- Job interviews with candidates
- Verification of English language
- Support in ongoing tasks of recruitment department
- Coordinating interview processes with hiring managers
- Cooperation with recruitment agencies
- Knowledge of English on minimum C1 level
- Previous recruitment experience would be an asset
- Availability to work minimum 30 hours per week
- Interest in working in a hybrid model (home and office)
- Wellbeing and health: we provide a private medical care, Multisport cards, internal SitelFit program - promoting activity
- Rest: we subsidize the holiday
- Giveaway: Christmas - vouchers or additional cash on the account, layettes for newborns, gifts on the occasion of Children's Day
- Fun Management: integration meetings (during the pandemic we use modern streaming channels), Fun Management program - monthly events in each department/project
- Development: free access to modern training platform for every employee, development programs - 95% of our managerial staff is from our internal promotion
- CSR - we care not only about ourselves. We are happy to help those in need.
- Language Course - you don't speak Polish? Join us and sign up for the lessons we organize.
Od 2004 Sitel Polska w Warszawie aktywnie dostarcza wielojęzyczne usługi dla znanych międzynarodowych korporacji i klientów. Dzięki otwartej i szczerej współpracy, obsłudze na najwyższym światowym poziomie oraz doświadczeniu naszych pracowników nasi klienci zawsze odnoszą sukces.