- Responsible for global regulatory submission / dossier publishing day-to-day activities and deliverables.
- Compilation and maintenance of regulatory documentation as per the procedure in client repository.
- Performing high level of files’ formatting using the client provided software (creating bookmarks, hyperlinks, file optimization etc.).
- Performing peer-review of work and providing support to other regulatory related activities as per the business requirements.
- Interacting with relevant stakeholders during preparation and quality control of reports and regulatory documentation.
- Following established processes and procedures and adhering to Client work instructions and procedures
- Achievement building orientation
- Relationship building
- Punctuality (self-discipline)
- Science, computer science or engineering degree
- 0-1 year of experience in pharmaceutical industry / Medical Device / any related industry (preferably relevant experience in regulatory affairs will be an advantage)
- Knowledge of Regulatory processes and related tools will be an advantage • Computer literacy is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Demonstrated ability to be innovative and a creative thinker
- Cooperation with the most incredible team you ever met
- Opportunity to be a part of rapidly expanding and well-known global organization
- Role that allows you to progress both professionally and personally
- Diverse and multinational work environ ment
- Inspiring work atmosphere
- Excellent location and office space
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you want to apply for this job please, send us your curriculum vitae in English
by clicking on
In case this offer does not match your profile but you know someone who might be interested we would be grateful for forwarding this job offer!
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O