Junior Screening Specialist
266 dni temu
Capita is a leading business services provider with over 75,000 employees, operating in the UK, Europe, India and South Africa. Capita Polska supports clients across a range of sectors, including education, transport, health, life and pensions, insurance, and other private and public sector organisations. Recognised as most dynamically developing BPO in Poland, awarded by Outsourcing Stars and CEE Awards.
Capita is currently recruiting for motivated individuals into the Security Watchdog team in Kraków for the position of:
A Junior Screening Specialist plays a vital role in undertaking client-specific employment screening to agreed targets and client requirements. You will support your Team Leader and Service Delivery Manager to ensure a smooth end-to-end employment screening process. A large proportion of your time will be phone work to enable fast and accurate results.
As Junior Screening Specialist, you will act as a front line communications portal for client screening-related queries and will aim to deliver a service to exceed client expectations and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s). You will become a subject matter expert on our bespoke system, consistently adhering to the code of practices.
Please note that the role requires working in a shift pattern from Monday to Friday between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm.
- Data entry / administrative work
- Following and maintaining process and screening procedures in line with client requirements
- Identificating and highlighting risk through investigation
- Demonstrating strong and effective English verbal and written communication skills
- Maintaining a sensitive approach to personal data of applicants in line with Data Protection requirements
- Working to own initiative and portraying first class problem-solving skills using proactive thinking and promoting out of the box solutions to our clients
- Proactively communicating with management to inform of file status and advising where issues arise
- Completing employment screening to conclusion
- Providing support and encouragement to other members of the team
- Being transparent, open and honest at all times; adhering to company values
- Being a student or a graduate
- Fluent spoken and written English (at least B2 level)
- Analytical skills
- Confident and persuasive telephone manner in the English language
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and admin skills; have the ability to multitask
- Paying attention to details
- Familiarity with IT technologies
- High ethical standards
- Possibility to obtain an extra bonus for the best employees, depending on performance and compliance with the client’s requirements
- Friendly work atmosphere and positive environment with great work-life balance
- Workplace in the city centre
- Private medical healthcare
- Benefit packages including Multisport card
- A 30-minute lunch break included in the 8-hour working day
- After work activities (football team, volleyball team, charity events, etc.)
- Access to free in-house English classes with our dedicated English Trainer
- Opportunity to become one of the internal Trainers
- Work in an international and multicultural environment
Capita (Polska) Sp. z o.o.
Capita Poland’s Krakow Business Centre was established in late 2011. The multi-disciplinary centre replicates the success already achieved by Capita across differing channels in the public and private sector. The Krakow Business Centre extends Capita’s pan European delivery capability in wide range of services to its diverse markets. This provides our staff with the opportunity to work on a variety of service offerings for a number of clients rather than simply focussing on one specialised area.
As part of our recruitment drive we have commenced the hiring of experienced specialists, graduates and final year students and we would like you to be a part of it!