FDM is a FTSE 250 company and multi award-winning employer with a focus on IT. Through our Graduate Programme we have launched over 100 careers within Poland so far and we have many more upcoming opportunities available. With 5,000+ employees, we provide IT services on a global scale and work with over 200 high profile clients in 30+ industries across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific, launching the careers of thousands of graduates every year.
About the role
FDM will provide you with the necessary training to gain the skills needed for this role. We welcome applicants from all degree backgrounds. All you need is your drive and passion for building an exciting and dynamic career in the world’s fastest growing industry.
In your role you will gain invaluable hands-on experience working on the latest technologies while helping our clients design and build software solutions. You will learn to create code that is modular, robust, scalable and maintainable to a professional standard. Your responsibilities will involve ensuring that programmes and applications are working effectively and meeting all technical and business requirements. A career in Software Development suits those who enjoy applying their technical and creative minds to finding solutions to real-world software problems.
- 12-14 weeks of acclaimed and commercially relevant paid training in: Professional and Communication skills (employability skills, interview preparation and CV tailoring), SQL, Unix, OO Development using Java or .NET, Web Application Design, Java Data Access, Java EE and Java Spring
- Opportunity to achieve industry-recognised qualifications
- Chance to secure a placement with world-renowned companies - after 18 months of commercial experience, you can decide to continue working for the client, progress to be a senior consultant at FDM or choose a different pathway using the connections and experience you have gained
- Opportunities for career development in Poland as well as internationally
- Individual mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Open door to tech talks, networking and social events
- University degree (final score of ‘dobry’ and above) – all degrees are welcome
- Eligibility to work in Poland
- Preferred English level B2 or higher
- Passion for technology - no previous experience in the field required
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Motivation, ambition and a drive to succeed
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Interest in working within Krakow
- Commitment to an 18-months contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
With 90+ nationalities working together as a team, we encourage inclusivity and celebrate diversity, in terms of background, culture and skills. Our Women in Tech initiative supports women in the industry, aiming to create a more gender balanced workforce. As a part of the FDM consultant community, your efforts will always be recognised and rewarded, and you will be supported throughout your FDM journey to achieve your career goals.
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.