Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
You are offered a unique opportunity to join and lead one of the UK Operational Support Teams on the position of Junior Team Leader in Global Commercial Support Department in CPBC. This department is the most growing department in our Centre which means that you can grow with us too! The team is mainly responsible for entering new customers data into our database, processing consumer’s sales orders and prescriptions.
- Manage a team of > 15 people
- Improve operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Maintain good working relationships with customers, process owners and internal/external stakeholders
- Recruit, train and develop team members
- Motivate team to achieve individual and team’s objectives
- Take active part in local and global projects
- Create reports for management and internal stakeholders
We believe working in team as a Junior Team Leader requires following:
- University degree
- Preferable 2+ years in team management role potentially in a Shared Services or Outsourcing environment
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Stakeholder management
- Good knowledge of English
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- A high level of numerical and analytical skills
- Problem solver attitude and improvement drive
- Clear planning and prioritizing skills
- Quality mindset
We are looking for a person with a strong drive, who is ambitious and structured about problem solving. It is also important that you possess leadership capacity and that you are able to lead a team.
- No probation period – long-term contract from the start
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Internal trainings
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.