Apex Systems provides organizations with scalable IT staffing and services solutions to address critical gaps in their current workforce and augment workforce management strategies. Complementing our staffing solutions with deliverable-based services enables us to also help organizations drive better business performance. We serve Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies in all major industries, including financial services, business services, consumer industrials, technology, healthcare, government services, and communications. With over 65 locations throughout North America and a candidate pipeline of more than 5 million, we are equipped to serve our clients wherever needed. Apex combines with parent company On Assignment to be the 2nd largest IT staffing and services firm in the U.S. In addition, Apex earned Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award and Best of Staffing Talent Award for providing superior service to their clients and job seekers.
Tier 1 Security Engineer
Start : ASAP
5 day, 8 hour shifts. (9-5 CET)
- Watching the monitoring tools (CMSP and other) and registering incidents.
- Troubleshoots and investigates device and networking issues.
- Vendors contact (Tech support, RMA).
- Onsite Support coordination.
- Customer communication.
- Learn new security technologies, products, incident analysis and response approaches.
- Check Point Firewalls OR Fortinet FortiGate Firewalls-ANY OTHER FIREWALL ALSO OK.
- Good knowledge of Network and Routing
- Plus Skills:
- Basic checks and monitoring tools
- Creating tickets
- Oversee CMSP, raising and creating tickets.
- Should have worked on ticketing, ITIL tools.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience
- Desired Experience & Certifications:
- IT Network Security Engineering or NOC/SOC Environment experience
- Typically requires BS in a technical field or equivalent experience
- Cisco exam reimbursement
- Multisport card
- Referral bonus
- Managed services
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji za pomocą przycisku
Oxford Global Resources