Would you like to join Automation Engineering Team?
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the it technology to support financial business areas of. Automation Centre of Excellence we’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your passion and skill to join us in the journey toward best communities of practice automation IT in hybrid enterprise environments.
In relation to our commitment, you will take the engineering lead role in our future automation delivery and reliability capabilities in Nordea Technologies. You strike the right balance between feature velocity and service availability. Additionally, you will have co-ownership of o technically lead the Infrastructure as targets within each delivery and GitOps Culture.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Over the recent years, changes in the financial market structure, in combination with increasing changes in the IT technology landscape, has led to a higher need for adopting cloud friendly automation products.
The automation tool stack today ranges from larger vendor applications such as RedHat Ansible, AWX, HashiCorp Terraforms and Jenkins, BMC Helix to support Human/Machine Automation to own development platform built on existing infrastructure component and standards.
Your focus areas will be the following:
- Automation Infrastructure as code initiatives toward our infrastructure teams and business units
- Supporting CI/CD/DevOps toolchain with templates and guidelines
- Champion the infrastructure engineering culture with Automation Orchestration, playbooks, self-healing and post-mortems
- Execute on best practice implementations of non-functional requirements and reliability patterns together with peer infrastructure and system engineering teams
- Script and automate heavy processes to cater for valuable development projects instead
- Support and impact on the technology value stream and the business
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that:
- You are a person to technically lead the Infrastructure as Code Engineering
- You understand the difference between serving and empowering your stakeholders to accelerate our business goals and objectives
- You are an Infrastructure Engineering champion, who enjoys working in a dynamic and ambitious environment.
Our goal is not to list a full set of tools and technologies that we expect you to master, as our journey is dictated by principles. Hence, it becomes tool and technology agnostic.
We are instead looking for the right mindset. Where can we optimize for value and where can we solve platform and operational problems with code? How do we scale the capabilities we offer while still being able to deliver on challenges that are complex enough to require human intervention?
You must possess great interpersonal skills, act truly proactively and have a genuine interest in make our teams’ ideas come true.
The experience and competence you bring could be not far from below:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering or other relevant background
- Experience in CI/CD / DevOps toolchains.
- Windows and Linux sysadmin skills
- OS-level virtualization and orchestration,
- One or more programming languages, e.g. Java or C#
- One or more scripting languages, e.g. Python, Bash or PowerShell
- Monitoring, logging Splunk, Grafana or Elastic stack
- Automation, infra as code, playbooks, e.g. Ansible and Terraform
- Understanding and basic debugging skills on network routing & load balancing concepts and relational & non-relational databases
- Clear interest in the business - you will be in a Front Office value chain
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 29 June 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.