Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Lead development engineer
23 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- Take ownership of technical issues reported and work on problems through to resolution
- Work on bug fixing tasks and related development stories
- Develop application enhancements
- Mentoring and support for the team
- Participation in code reviews sessions
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Participate in code review sessions
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
Support and development of stories related to bug fixing and enhancements for a multiple set of applications would be only initial stage of this development team's extension. As our client has clear intentions on elaborating this engagement with Luxoft we expect more complex and challenging application development scope upcoming w/in reasonable timeframe depending on our team's capability to take them over.
- A portfolio modeling and rebalancing tool that enables the management of new portfolios that model client's existing American Funds.
- Investment research collaboration platform built on top of SharePoint. with a custom UI.
- New iOS app used to access investment research collaboration platform on-the-go
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.