3Shape is the “Google” of the dental industry, The leader of the dental CAD/CAM market. We are specialists in the production of 3D scanners, present in Poland for over 10 years.
To support further growth, we are looking for an R&D Manager to head the Lifecycle HW team of around 10 mechanical and electronics engineers. The team works on improving the quality of product in the field and efficiency in production by conducting production near RD in close collaboration with Global Quality, Production, Procurement and Support as well R&D colleges from Denmark and Ukraine.
- An attractive work environment in a brand-new production facility with canteen and observation deck.
- Informal atmosphere, among best-in-class colleagues with a strong emphasis on supporting creativity and fostering well-being of the employees.
- A large degree of independence and freedom to plan and streamline your own tasks.
- The chance to influence the future of a rapidly expanding company.
- Competitive employment terms and benefits.
- Stable employment conditions (contract of employment).
- Personal growth and development through continuous learning.
- Lunch in our canteen for only 2 pln
- Company events.
In your new job you will:
- Manage a team of approximately 10 mechanical and electronics engineers, which both includes prioritization of day-to-day tasks, long term plans and people management.
- Ensure a good working environment suitable for highly qualified R&D employees, where the employees are given large autonomy while we have high expectations for the accomplishments.
- Conduct and oversee technical product improvements (root cause analysis of failures, suggest improvements, test of these and implementation of change requests).
- Participate in cross-department projects such as PCBA test systems and improving production efficiency.
The position refers to Head of Lifecycle and Quality, which is based in Denmark and the job will incur travelling approximately 20-25 days per year.
The ideal candidate is a hands-on implementer who gets things done, but still is curious about how to make things better, and further has most of the following qualifications:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in electronics, mechanics, physics or related
- Experience with managing R&D teams with a flat hierarchical structure
- Experience with Development and/or Production of electronic equipment or medical devices
- Strong technical skills and ability to think out of the box
- Ability to navigate in an international environment with stakeholders in many departments.
- Experience with one or more of: Project management, PLM, medical devices, Six-Sigma
3SHAPE POLAND SP. Z O.O.