Aon is currently recruiting an Project Analyst to support the EMEA insurance due diligence team that sits within Aon's M&A and Transaction Solutions ("AMATS") practice.
The AMATS is a combined practice including delivery teams of Risk & Insurance, Human Capital, Transaction Solution, Cyber Solutions with a dedicated focus on M&A activity, as well as Compliance and Data Analytics functions. The teams provide advisory services to both private equity and corporate clients when they are buying and selling businesses and during the lifecycle of their investment.
Your impact as a Project Analyst:
The primary responsibility of the role will be to support the practice’s Project Managers on English language projects (second focus) with insurance due diligence enquiries, compilation of their findings and associated report writing.
The role will also involve supporting the team in the execution of any post-close insurance programmes that need to be put in place.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Mining of information from electronic data rooms
• Background reading on Target businesses
• Review insurance policies and summarise current insurance arrangements in pre-agreed report format
• Review and summarise loss information
• Collate risk profile data from multiple sources
• Collect and track requested information
• Provide support in the compilation of diligence reports
• Generate graphical representation of data
• Help coordinating internal Aon resources across various practices and geographies
• Assist in the management of post-close program placement
• Assist in the collation of pitch documents and presentation.
- Educated to University level
- Previous experience of working in an office environment preferred
- Ability to help manage multiple projects and multiple engagements simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize and communicate efficiently with various stakeholders
- Ability to work in an environment which is deadline driven
- Aptitude for articulating (verbally and in writing) technical or complicated issues in a concise manner
- Ready for flexible work schedule; M&A projects often involve tight timelines
- English communication and presentation skills both oral and written essential
- Strong knowledge of MS Applications
- Knowledge of insurance policies helpful
- Some interest in business news and M&A activity an asset
- Willingness to travel.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Aon plc jest światowym liderem usług zarządzania ryzykiem, ubezpieczeniowych i reasekuracyjnych usług brokerskich, jak również rozwiązań HR i outsourcingowych. Poprzez ponad 59 tys. pracowników Aon oferuje swoim klientom innowacyjne i efektywne rozwiązania z obszaru zarządzania ryzykiem i produktywności pracowników. Globalne rozwiązania i wiedza Aon dostępna jest w ponad 120 krajach.