As a Machine Learning and Automation specialist you will be responsible for building and deploying SMART automation projects. Our SMART automation is a combination of Artificial Intelligence and Automation. It accomplishes tasks repeatedly without human intervention.
Apart from delivery of solutions, you will be supporting sales presentations, initiation and successful execution of Automation projects to demonstrate capabilities and enable further opportunities for offering other services. Acting as Subject Matter Expert for Client workshops and helping to build a relevant and promising business cases for our Clients.
- Presenting the Machine Learning and Automation capabilities to internal and external customers
- Liaising with internal and external clients to clearly communicate objectives, deliverables and dependencies of the project
- Executing ML and Automation projects based on all available means and methods (including statistics, machine learning, Python, Shell, GUI, Text, RPA, etc.)
- Presenting project outcomes and recommendations to the clients
- Possible travel to Client
- Ability to work on Client site in different countries if required
AI & Cognitive Solutions team in Capgemini consists of mix of talents, skills and approaches towards Machine Learning and Automation. Our main goal is to develop our competences and skills to become best Capgemini team. We focus on any AI and Automation related subjects, where Data Science can bring extra value and benefits for our clients but most importantly is to have fun while doing what we like.
We are looking for ML and Automation specialist, Python developer with experience in implementation of ML mechanisms in order to automate processes.
- Min 2-3 years of experience in using and implementing Machine Learning algorithms in Python (R – nice to have)
- Proven experience (GitHub repository) in scoping, delivering and deploying automation scripts in Python, PowerShell, RPA, focused on IT Infrastructure as well as Business Processes (HR, Finance, etc.)
- Experience in machine learning fields such as: Forecasting/Prediction, classification, regression, clustering and dimensionality reduction. (Deep learning frameworks is a plus)
- Experience in data visualization (PowerBI, Qlik, etc.)
- Good understanding and working experience with on cloud ML solutions (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Experience with working in agile environments
- Speaks/writes fluently in English (German would be advantage)
- Related education (e.g. computer science or economy)
- Very good problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children\'s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees\' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.