Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Major Incident Analyst
33 dni temu
Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 500). Our industrial tool businesses build the tools that build your world. Our brands: Stanley, Black&Decker, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Mac Tools, Facom, Usag, Bostitch.
Our website: http://kariera.sbdinc.pl/
For our Warsaw office, we're currently looking for:
Goal: English speaking Major Incident team operating in a 3-shift system (6-14, 14-22, 22-6). Job level will be determined based on candidate’s education, relevant job experience and skills (from Associate up to Senior Analyst level).
- Own and manage Major Incidents, including ensuring tickets are accurately logged, categorizations are correct and changed as appropriate through the lifecycle
- Lead and liaise with all Major Incident resolution groups from relevant technical areas to ensure swift resolution of incident tickets, ensure engagement and focus of relevant resolvers, drive troubleshooting and recovery with confidence
- Lead technical conference calls in a business professional manner; manage large remote groups during meetings to get key facts/actions;
- Deliver clear and accurate communication: meaningful, informative and appropriate for target audience, throughout the major incident lifecycle
- Produce comprehensive incident reports to a variety of audiences including senior and exec management level
- Initiate Problem Management to eliminate root cause for all Major Incidents and trended chronic issues
- Document standard operating procedures (for Analyst level role)
- Train and mentor members of the MIM team and lead continuous improvement (for Senior Analyst level role)
- Experience in IT Helpdesk environment or incident management, preferred for a global company
- Experience in the Incident Management ITIL process
- Solid English language skills (C1 level at minimum), excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead meetings to get to get key facts/actions, project management skills to get others to complete tasks on time
- Strong analytical skills, able to work independently and take decisions where necessary
- Stress resistant
- Desired: ITIL operational experience in the Incident Management process; experience with Problem and Event Management will be an advantage
- Understanding of IT in a complex corporate environment, including network and security concepts
- New office near Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Employment contract via external agency - first contract for 3 months, next contract for 12 months (with the possibility to prolong the contract)
- Work in an international company, with many career opportunities
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Attractive development / training programs (IT & soft skills)
- Equipment: laptop with dual 22” monitors
- New office near Rondo Daszyńskiego, within 10 meters of the underground station
Stanley Black & Decker® Polska Sp. z o.o.
W roku 2010 firma Black & Decker®, największy na świecie producent elektronarzędzi i akcesoriów, połączyła się z firmą Stanley Works® ogólnoświatowym liderem w produkcji narzędzi ręcznych. Obecnie zarówno w U.S.A. jak i na całym świecie StanleyBlack&Decker zajmuje czołowe miejsce w sprzedaży produktów tego rodzaju przeznaczonych do użytku domowego, do pracy w rzemiośle oraz w przemyśle.