We are looking for a strong Management Partner to the Head of Robotics Center of Excellence (CoE) and the rest of the Robotics CoE Leadership team to work as a strategic partner responsible for driving and coordinating an extensive transformation agenda while having a firm hand on the daily execution.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
You’ll join the Robotics CoE, which is a part of Global Services within Group Corporate Center. Robotics CoE is responsible for developing functional and stable process automation for the rest of the Group in close collaboration with the Business Areas.
What you'll be doing:
- Trusted sparring partner for Head of Robotics CoE and the rest of the leadership team
- Deliver high-quality communication and decision-making material to internal and external stakeholders, making sure the message is sharp, to-the-point and enables sound decision making
- Support the functional CoE heads with preparing, facilitating and proactively following up on management meetings and workshops in order to allow efficient execution
- Plan, drive and arrange larger events of different kinds
- Follow up on the performance of the different units in Robotics CoE and drive improvements
- Proactively follow-up on financial reporting, risk and compliance reporting, etc.
- Run key initiatives and projects throughout the Center of Excellence
- Represent Robotics Center of Excellence with high degree of professionalism in order to maintain a strong reputation and close collaboration
The role is based in Lodz. Welcome to a team passionate about promoting and driving automation, handles unique, challenging and ambitious projects while fostering collaboration and continuous development.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Strategic and service mind-set and proven experience in solving problems
- Excellent communication skills towards stakeholders and the ability to motivate colleagues acting as an informal leader
- Proficient in stakeholder management
- A team player with strong ambition on creating a positive work environment that encourages team work, cooperation and collaboration between and among the different functional Robotics CoE units
- Self-driven, eager to learn and take on new challenges
- Excellent skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent skills in English (both spoken and written)
- Master's Degree
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 27 November 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea jest największą skandynawską instytucją finansową. Zatrudnia 32 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku czy Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W maju 2019 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4000, a w samej Łodzi 2300 pracowników, co daje Nordei status jednego z największych łódzkich pracodawców. Cztery biura znajdują się w ścisłym centrum Łodzi: na al. Śmigłego Rydza, dwa biurowce przy al. Piłsudskiego oraz najnowszy - w Red Tower.
Nordea planuje dalszy wzrost zatrudnienia. Wśród poszukiwanych kandydatów są zarówno absolwenci studiów wyższych rozpoczynający swoją ścieżkę kariery, jak i eksperci o ugruntowanej wiedzy finansowej i informatycznej.
Nordea zdobywa serca kandydatów skandynawską kulturą pracy, opartą na zaufaniu, swobodzie działania i nieformalnej atmosferze. Dba o relacje organizując kwartalne wyjścia integracyjne w zespołach oraz dwa razy do roku – Summer oraz Winter party.