At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
The Global Reporting Centre of Excellence (GR CoE) is a global GSK team accountable for the creation, development and delivery of efficient and insightful performance reporting. This is built on our global SAP data asset, standard process as well as innovative SAP and other vendor reporting technologies.
We also engage with all BI users to build their capability and trust in BI, driving continuous improvement and global adoption.
Establishment of the Poznan Europe Hub provides a unique opportunity to recruit ambitious, skilled professionals with extensive experience of BI / Business Warehouse (BW) systems and processes (ideally SAP) and proven finance engagement capability.
Building capability at the heart of the Finance hub is a core component of our ambitious roadmap to deliver best in class reporting and analysis to GSK.
- You will be responsible for maintaining and delivering standard reports on a timely and accurate basis to business customer groups (supported by dedicated outsourced analysts in India)
- Support the business with reporting tools that will enable them to make key business decisions
- Identifying opportunities to enhance and streamline processes and reporting (both Excel and self-serve)
- Support the business with the “Close & Control” and “Planning and Forecasting” deliverables
- Basic qualifications:
- Degree in Finance/Business Management
- Minimum 2 years of experience in financial & management accounting
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Preferred qualifications:
- Advanced Excel and other Microsoft Office skills
- Experience of SAP BI or similar systems
- Continuous improvement and learning mindset
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with multiple stakeholders located in all GSK countries
How you will be rewarded:
- You will be part of a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
- You will have a career with purpose at one of the leading global healthcare companies, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
- You will have possibilities for your development both on the job in the role as well as in the corporate learning schemes.
- You will have access to newest technologies and solutions.
- You will be rewarded with competitive salary and bonus plan.
- You will enjoy healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services).
- You will work in a multi-cultural, English language environment.
- You will work in a supportive and friendly working environment, with like-minded people.
- You will share and shape our corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency.
- Relocation package.
GSK is one of the leading global healthcare companies, driven by innovation and scientific developments. Our mission is to improve the quality of life, enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We conduct research aimed at improving the quality of life in three basic areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. In our activities, we strive to be a responsible partner, building trust-based relations with Polish healthcare system participants, focusing on dialogue and transparent cooperation. We provide Polish patients with over 300 medicines and healthcare products.