Procter & Gamble has one of the largest and strongest portfolios of trusted, quality brands, including:
Gillette, Pantene, Fairy, Head & Shoulders, Blend-a Med., Oral-B, Pampers, Always, Ariel, Lenor, Vizir
We are the largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, hiring more than more than 95 000 employees worldwide.
According to Gartner we are the master of supply chain.
Procter and Gamble European Planning Center in Warsaw responsible for coordination of all elements of the supply chain: materials logistics, production, distribution and demand planning
is looking for candidates for the position (many roles available).
- Internship of 6-12 months
- Flexibility in working hours (minimum 25 hour/week)
- Job contract
- Continuous learning and development including best training programs on each stage of your career
- Multicultural, dynamic environment (more than 40 nationalities)
- Attractive salary and benefits (i.e. private medical care, lunch pass, transportation subsidy, sport card)
- Modern office with an entertainment and leisure zone (i.e. ping-pong, billiards, PlayStation, table football, board games)
- Leading projects and initiatives in the supply chain area
- Cooperating with suppliers, manufacturing plants and business partners
- Contributing to growing P&G business, making improvements in order to deliver excellence in service, inventory & savings
We are looking for:
- Students in their last years of Masters degree
- Fluent English speakers (Polish is not required)
- Individuals with strong leadership skills
- Candidates with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team players willing to work in multicultural environment
Please attach your CV in English when applying.
Procter & Gamble