JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Monthly and quarterly updates analysis Share of Market/Source of Business and competitor performance
- Quarterly Latest Estimated updates
- Highlight the significant changes/deviations
- Support standardized market modeling according to the template
- Support Active Server Page/Application Service Provider introduction process according to the standardized template as a starting point
- Assist in the development of Annual and Strategic Plan/Strategic and Commercial Plan/Business review presentation and providing data delivery for presentation and reporting purposed
- Maintain and manage monthly market performance reporting according to set standards
- Translate data into insights which drive JTI’s Brand, Trade and Portfolio Strategy
- Collect and distribute management information based on market, distribution, brand and consumer data within organization
- Support the One Data activities in extracting and analyzing the data and in insight generation
- You have a Bachelor/University Degree in Economics, Science, Statistic, Mathematics or Finance
- At least 2 years of experience in FMCG with strong focus on analytics, economics and marketing
- Fluent English (written and spoken), local language of markets assigned is a plus
- Proficient MS Office skills: Advanced Excel, Advanced Charting, Advanced Pivot Tables and BI tools User