3Shape has expanded by an average of 35% for 15 years straight – head count, revenue, and profit. From two guys with a business plan and a master’s thesis prototype to Denmark’s most successful medical device company with more than 1500 employees. No venture capital. No external investments. Just hard work, talent and grit. When a business grows almost exponentially the demand for talented and ambitious colleagues grows with it. We are now looking for a Mechanical Engineer.
In mechanical engineer department we work with the newest methods and tools in project teams in which electronics, software, optics and mechanics are represented. Our mantra is that developing world class products should be fun and we have to move faster than the competitors.
- A fast-paced environment with room for career growth
- Numerous hobby groups
- English or German classes
- Work in a modern office building
- Balanced meals in our new canteen for 2 pln
- Fruit, vegetables, snacks to keep you fueled
- Friendly and supportive colleagues that are fun to spend time with
- Private healthcare with dental treatment and Multisport card to keep you fit and well
- Seasonal parties to keep you connected with colleagues (and hopefully dancing)
- Highly skilled Mechanical Engineer (Construction/ Engineering Design or Innovation) with at least 5 years of work experience in developing precision mechanics in modern 3D CAD-tools like SolidWorks,
- Your designs have been implemented in devices for mass production,
- Deep understanding of one or more of the following elements: metrology, optics, precision-mechanics, micro-mechanics, injection-molding, additive manufacturing, rapid prototyping.
- Candidates with experience in X-ray equipment will be preffered
- You have an analytic mind and are systematic and detailed in your work; still you are able to improvise if needed - for instance in connection with a deadline up to a trade show,
- You are an excellent communicator in English, spoken and in writing,
- Your curiosity to find new solutions to different types of tasks and challenges drives you in your daily work.
- Find creative solutions to complex problems,
- Participating in cross-cultural and cross-functional project teams,
- 3D modelling (SolidWorks) and optimizing design, choice of materials, surface-treatment, etc.,
- Communicate with suppliers worldwide to utilize new technologies and production-methods,
- Design, build and test of mock-up's, tools and prototypes,
- Create technical documentation,
- Communicate with production for design transfer and ramp-up to mass production.
- Trouble-shooting and providing 1’st line support, when production issues requires assistance from R&D.
- You will join a team of 25 mechanical engineers located in Denmark, Poland and Ukraine.
- You will be working primarily with developing the next generation of 3D and X-ray scanners as well as doing engineering maintenance on existing products.
- Besides working closely with our global R&D team and the production teams you will cooperate with the Supply Department as well as with Polish and foreign suppliers to arrange prototype production and optimize design for manufacturing,
- Your work will take you travelling 20-30 days/year.
We will be glad to welcome you in our team! Please note that only resumes in English will be considered.
3SHAPE POLAND SP. Z O.O.