Agencja zatrudnienia (nr licencji 812)
Our Client is looking for Candidates for the position of: Media Reporting and Operations Specialist
On this position the Candidate will support in-house media buying and media reporting efforts,
- Assist paid social manager to manage full-cycle execution of global direct response paid social campaigns across social media (LinkedIn, Facebook etc.)
- Help to determine areas of opportunity, design and execute experiments, and present data-driven recommendations that improve drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention,
- Cooperation with worldwide teams to develop high-impact integrated campaigns,
- Preparation of reports about social platform data to provide performance updates on media buy performance.
- Assist media analytics manager in media reporting efforts,
- Operating different media reporting platforms,
- Creating reports on media performance data in Excel and PowerPoint views to assist in media analytics projects,
- Guide media team in decision-making based on personal observation of data/reporting efforts.
- Experience in gathering and processing data from various sources and building reports in Excel,
- Ability to translate data into observations and insights,
- Very good knowledge of English,
- Ability to work in cross-team structure,
- Ability to manage across multiple projects,
- Strong time management skills,
- Knowledge of SQL or any statistical computer language is a plus,
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and digital media (programmatic, direct display, paid social, paid search) is a plus,
- Temporary employment contract.
Grafton Recruitment Sp. z o.o.