Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Microsoft Solutions Architect
18 dni temu
If you are:
- An experienced Microsoft Solutions architect with proven thought leadership in technical implementations, development of best practices
- Able to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to solve problems and prepare prototypes for proposed solutions
- Excellent at communicating technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Analytical mind with evaluative and problem-solving abilities, able to define technical solutions aligned with client’s business problems at an architectural and design level of detail
- Able to effectively undertake challenges and have experience in leading a project and teams in a complex environment.
- Able to present business cases, strategies and solutions
And you have:
- 3+ years of experience in implementations of enterprise scale solutions based on Microsoft and supporting technologies, acting as an architect on minimum 3 full Workplace (ex. Active Directory, O365, Win10, Mobility) or Cloud implementations.
- Experience in designing architecture for O365/M365, Win10/Windows as a Service, SCCM/Intune/WSUS, Windows Server/Hyper-V/Azure
- Experience in designing architecture for audio and video collaboration solutions based on Skype for Business, Teams, and integration with Telephony solutions
- Experience in designing architecture of supporting solutions based on Lakeside Software, Ivanti, Flexera, Juriba.
- Understanding of the key technologies relevant to Microsoft based solution including: AD/LDAP, Azure AD, SSO, ADFS, SAML, SSL, Web Services, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SOAP, JSON
- Practical experience in common Automation and Orchestration Technologies in Microsoft ecosystem
- Microsoft Certifications: MCSA: Office 365, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows 10 or similar. Alternatively, candidate should be capable of passing the certification exams during trial period (Capgemini may offer relevant internal trainings)
This is a client facing, Architecture & Consulting role which requires good presentation and communication skills as well as good technical capabilities. Successful applicants will be able to work with Capgemini clients across the globe on most exciting newest Microsoft and other supporting technologies.
Main accountabilities may include:
- Provide top level business and technology architecture consultancy services to our clients
- Provide input to the design of Microsoft based Workplace and Cloud solutions as a recognized Architect or Design Authority
- Provide input to bids and assist in presenting proposals to potential clients
- Lead or support creation of innovative digital offers as complete enterprise solutions
- Support implementation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions
- Provide input to and/or create specialist points of view for the market and where appropriate present at industry events
- Bring thought leadership and innovative solution ideas to existing clients and bids alike
- Work with Customer Managers, Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers and senior levels on client site
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Relocation packages to facilitate relocation
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Possibility to work from home
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes.
Role is located in the Architecture Capability part of the Projects and Consulting organization within the Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit.
Our Architects participate and actively support business initiatives by building reliable, efficient, scalable and business oriented solutions based on Microsoft and supporting technologies. They are involved in design and architecture of complex systems on all levels, from legacy migration, through core platform setup, to integrations, automations and orchestrations.
Our Architects perform research into technology partner or other vendor solutions in context of client requirements for architecture and design proposal.