Master HR adviser team have many years experience in the field of recruitment and personal development.Our mission is support of companies through professional consultation to advise and develop them in the selection of suitable candidates.We are convinced that the creation of employer branding starts at well-prepared bespoke recruitment, a process that we are excited to be part.
Currently, for our client with Swedish capital, we are looking for Candidates for the position:
- Implementation of projects for clients on the domestic and global market,
- Care for the quality of software (the company has been focusing on the manufacturing industry in the ERP sector for 40 years - the company's clients are manufacturing companies from the metal, engineering, plastics, electronics, automotive, wood and furniture industries).
- Bachelor degree computer science,
- Work experience minimum 3 years,
- Experience in .NET development in C#, using Visual Studio,
- Experience in database development. SQL and Object-Relational mapping,
- Experience with source control tools, preferably Git,
- Knowledge of Test driven development,
- Very good English communication skills, written and spoken.
- Experience with Microsoft TFS or similar environment,
- Experience with using and creating REST services and handling JSON data,
- Knowledge of Scrum or similar agile development methodology.
- Stable employment and professional development in an international environment (form of employment: Employment contract or B2B),
- Work with a team of professionals in a relaxed atmosphere - continuous development of the department, increasing the team's employment due to the global development of the company,
- Attractive salary, Possibility of getting an annual bonus,
- Ambitious projects, training, friendly atmosphere,
- Medical care.