In this function you will provide support and maintenance to existing management information systems (MIS). You will be working on analyzing business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness. You will also have a great opportunity to participate in interesting projects aiming to improve our processes, which will help you to grow your career.
- Generate and distribute management reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develops MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
- Provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
- Perform data analysis for generating reports on a periodic basis (such as WBRs/MBRs/QBRs).
- Develop MIS system for customer management and internal communication.
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to the management team.
- Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Understand customer problems and provide appropriate technical solutions.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to resolve recurring customer issues (such as WBRs/MBRs/QBRs).
- Provide customer support and assistance in issue troubleshooting and resolution.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in MIS/Data Analyst.
- Excellent English skills in written and spoken.
- Long-term engagement.
- Knowledge of
- Google Sheets
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Internet Industry, Search Engine.
- Flexibility in working time (serving 4 locations).
- Optimization (SEO), Developer Relations, Technical.
- Communications and/or Web Development.
- Strong experience in analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving user-reported issues.
- Attractive salary and stable job offer- employment contract.
- Medical care with dentist for you and your family.
- Cafeteria benefits & multisport card.
- Recognition program.
- Opportunities to grow internal promotions in Poland & abroad!
- Opportunities to develop co-financed training programs, free training platforms: UDEMY, Busuu.
- Opportunity to make a difference: volunteering programs.
- Great atmosphere.
About our Candidate Privacy Statement:
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O
Cognizant is a leading IT Services provider globally, transforming Clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
At Cognizant, we celebrate diversity and inclusion across our workforce and with our partners, communities and fellow racing fans. That’s why, alongside the Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One team, we work in unison for a more inclusive future. All in, all welcome.