ABOUT THIS JOB
Modelling Analysts run econometric models that help client understand the impact of their marketing strategy. Your insights will drive decisions for top companies and has an impact on our media business. In this role you will be known as a modelling expert and trusted partner to client consultants.
- Independent execution of complex Marketing Mix Modelling projects for European markets, which includes running econometric models on Nielsen modelling platforms
- Cooperate with client consultants and project managers based in various locations to deliver to schedule and as per requirements
- Explain model results and advise on client recommendations for better decisions on marketing activities and investments
- Prepare client decks with data reviews
- Build and share expertise on mix modelling
- Train and support Junior Analysts
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what media spends increase sales. You are inquisitive and always ask why. Problem-solver by nature, balancing soft skills with analytical thinking is your strength. You are well-organised, accurate and have strong communication and listening skills that help you explain technical issues to less technical project stakeholders.
- 2y+ work experience in econometric modelling
- Degree in econometrics/statistics/quantitative methods/math or similar
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisation and time-management skills
- Very good English skills (speaking & writing)
- Very good working knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- Nice to have experience in media industry, market research, data and measurement
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
NIELSEN Sp. z o.o.
Nielsen jest globalną firmą działającą w obszarze informacji i mediów, zajmującą czołowe pozycje w sektorach informacji marketingowej, pomiaru i informacji mediów oraz informacji biznesowej. W Polsce firma działa od 1992 r. i posiada dwa współpracujące biura w Warszawie oraz zatrudnia ponad 500 pracowników.