For our new project we are looking for an experienced MSSQL DBA candidate who will be able write and troubleshoot SQL Code.
- Database Life Cycle management project – Deployment, Configuration, Migration and Decommission.
- End to End Planning, co-ordination and execution of the projects individually as per the timelines.
- Creating documentation and procedures (KBs, runbooks, topology, etc.)
- Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges).
- Detect and troubleshoot SQL Server issues related to CPU, memory, I/O and other resource contention.
- 4+ years of experience on MSSQL DBA
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Strong knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, DBCC and DMV commands.
- Experience with capacity planning.
- Knowledge of Failover Clustering, Database mirroring, Replication, Log shipping.
- Strong knowledge of indexes, index management, integrity checks, server configuration options, statistics, indexes storage, how they can be created and managed effectively.
- Experience in Failover Cluster (Active-Active and Active-passive) and SQL Server patching.
- Extended support on weekends, Quarterly
- Maintenance Window, DR tests, Power downs and other major activities.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
- A role that provides you progress both professionally and personally.
- Open-minded and multinational environment.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development and clear career path.
- Possible trainings with international specialists.
- Training & development opportunities within company.
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits.
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O