Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
National Sales Manager
76 dni temu
Ogłoszenie numer: 2148157, from 2018-11-09
Lexi Private Limited
The founder and owner of the business is a global traveler collecting influences that are developing a uniquely innovative global enterprise. The firm develops, manufactures and distributes a constantly evolving range of innovative writing solutions.
Passion sits at the heart of the business. With a world class manufacturing facility in India, leading edge product design and an energetic team fused with ambition they are among the leaders in the markets that they serve.
Lexi Pens is internationally acclaimed Manufacturer & Exporter of High Quality Precision Tip, Premium Plastic Ball pens .
We are rated SME 1 by CRISIL (A Subsidiary of Standards & Poor).
We are recognized "Star Export House" by Govt of India (Ministry of Commerce & Industry).
We are rated ISO 9001: 2015 by TUV- Germany.
All our pens are manufactured on world's best microprocessor machines from Austria, Japan and USA and pass through systematized quality control at every stage of production.
We manufacture 4 million pens per day to cater to Domestic and International demand.
Lexi is currently present in over 50 countries and is one of the top most preferred writing instruments brand in over 15 countries across the Globe.
Lexi has a strong presence in the Gulf, Africa & Latin America.
National Sales Manager
Location: śląskie / Katowice
Entrepreneurial ball point pen manufacturing and global distribution company located in India, seeks passionate Sales Manager to help drive the business in Poland and neighboring nations.
In this position, you will write and execute the national & international sales/business.
- You will be able to do this in close coordination and communication with headquarters in Mumbai, India.
- You are motivated to make the sale and build the sales volume.
- You're ready to embrace a regular stream of new and innovative products.
- You have a good grasp of what it takes to create profitable sales.
- You are willing to travel extensively locally and to neighboring countries.
This position is for someone who wants to bring passion to the business of building the category, a self-starter who is not satisfied with making the sale but sees the process through to delivery and logistics.
- You have at least ten years' experience selling Fast Moving Consumer Goods (Foods & beverages, home & Personal care etc.) to markets across Poland.
- Experience in neighboring countries would be an added advantage.
- You have workable knowledge of Polish and good command on English.
- You are a passionate, enthusiastic communicator, able to build and sustain relationships at all levels.
- You enjoy being the Poland based member of an international team of accomplished sales executives who are all driven by a desire to create results.
- You have strong work discipline and good time management skills.
- Management Diploma / Degree.
- Not more than 10 Years of Fast Moving Consumer Goods sales experience. (Food products, personal hygiene products, stationery etc.)
- Knowledge of English (reading , writing and speaking)
- Age Limit : 35-40 years
Salary mentioned is all inclusive of employee benefits.
Incentives are over and above the offered salary and subject to achieving set targets.
Od 8000 do 10000 PLN