Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Natural Language Processing Scientist
11 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Our team is looking for talented and passionate NLP Scientist. We provide in-depth analysis of text data from various sources. We love the data, you should love it too!
As a NLP Scientist you will be responsible for solving complex analytical challenges, handling and processing the large amount of data, automating the data-flow and finally providing the insights. You will have a chance to cooperate with stakeholders representing both management and software development teams. On the daily basis, you will identify and evaluate ML use cases/scenarios, create scripts/tools supporting daily work of Nokia's employees and prepare corresponding design and interface specifications.
A common and clearly defined vision, open communication and a deep passion for innovation are the features that best describe our work environment and its unique atmosphere. We believe these are the values that shape the future of technology.
- Python, Ruby
- Cloud technologies and frameworks (DC/OS, Spark, Mesos, Akka, Cassandra, Kafka, Docker)
- ML frameworks (Tensorflow, Keras, Tensorboard, PyTorch, Scikit-Learn)
- SQL/noSQL databases
- Linux, Windows
- Jupyter Notebook
- Git, GitLab
- JIRA, Confluence
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar
- at least 1 year of commercial experience in Natural Language Processing
- good knowledge of Git
- knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms and frameworks
- knowledge of Python
- strong analytical skills
- knowledge sharing abilities
- fluent English, both spoken and written
- knowledge of Linux (shell scripting) and SQL/noSQL databases will be an additional advantage
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in development
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more…
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.