Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
23 dni temu
For our Partner, international company in Krakow, we are looking for a .NET Developer.
- Responsible for developing and supporting .NET/C# projects, functions and completing tasks while ensuring commitment and quality through to completion.
- Hands-on development of complex SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, packages, triggers using PL/SQL.
- Technical analysis, development and implementation of application software according to the requirements and components as well as participating in code reviews.
- Quickly understands the clients’ existing system, business requirements and technical issues and challenges.
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to their applications.
- Development skills with minimum 1 year of hands-on experience in working on C# applications.
- Deep knowledge of .Net 4.5/4.6 Framework (including Visual Studio 2017).
- Deep knowledge of SQL Server Data Tools.
- Extensive expertise in Microsoft SQL Server (TSQL).
- Knowledge of processes of CI/CD.
- Knowledge of MSBuild and Jenkins.
- Familiarity with GIT.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently.
- Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies.
- Possibility to attend internal and external trainings.
- International work environment.
- The budget for this position is between 10 000 - 17 500 PLN and depends on the chosen form of the agreement (standard work agreement or B2B).
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month).
- Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family.
- Multisport Benefit card.
- Home office option (up to 8 days, after adaptation period).
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants.
- Comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.
Infolet Sp. z o.o.
Infolet Sp. z o.o. - od 2005 roku specjalizujemy się w outsourcingu dla branży IT.