The Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment
Established in 2006 in Newcastle UK, Nigel Frank International has rapidly grown into the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. With additional offices in London, Berlin, New York, San Francisco, Dallas, Melbourne and Singapore, we offer our Microsoft Partner and End User clients unparalleled access to the widest range of high calibre candidates.
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to work in an organisation where you can challenge yourself? Looking for a position that encourages creativity and hard work? Would you like to work in a global company with corporate structure based on the Scandinavian nature?
If the answer is yes, then this is a fantastic opportunity just for you! One of our international clients, global company specialised in e-commerce industry is seeking an experienced .NET Developer to join their Cracow based office.
- Create advanced business solutions based on ASP.NET MVC
- Work as a part of international team
- Participate in a variety of projects focused on niche e-commerce frameworks
- Strong professional experience in software development using such technologies as ASP.NET MVC and Webforms
- Good knowledge of C#, MS SQL Server and GIT
- Experience in working in Agile and Waterfall methodology
- Good level of written and spoken English (international environment)
What we offer:
- Permanent contract and competitive salary
- Private healthcare and Multisport card
- Career growth opportunities (training tailored to your needs)
- Flexible working hours
- City centre location
Frank Recruitment Group
GLOBAL NICHE TECHNOLOGY
At Frank Recruitment Group, we find great jobs for great people
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We’re backed by TPG Growth, one of the world’s leading private equity firms, who count Uber, Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst their portfolio. Since 2006, we’ve helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country.