Network Automation Solution Specialist
12 dni temu
CapgeminiÂ is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business ServicesÂ department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000Â specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Ensure smooth operation of communication networks in order to provide maximum performance and availability
- Evaluate, upgrade and support network infrastructure (patch and maintenance)
- Resolve complex problems
- Monitor and analyze network traffic
- Develop and upgrade existing network documentation
- Design network architecture at the global level
- Bachelor\'s degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Telecommunication, etc.)
- At least 3 years of managing large scale network
- 5 years IT network infrastructure delivery experience
- Hands-on experience with Layer2/Layer3 network technologies
- Hands-on experience with IPS/IDS networking solutions
- Strong network experience in Data Centre operations
- Advanced knowledge of the following vendors CISCO, Palo Alto, Check Point, Brocade, McAfee (Stonesoft) - Network certification on professional level in any of paths offered by Cisco (CCNP preferred)
- Proven experience with LAN technologies
- Proven experience with WAN technologies
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals
- Working knowledge of firewall and security tools and architecture
- Very good troubleshooting skills and problem solving abilities
- Knowledge of monitoring tools
- English - very good written and oral communication skills.
- Must have ability to self-manage tasks and deliverables on assigned projects
- Ability to work as part of a global network team
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a.Â 100Â BlueÂ ChipÂ ClientsÂ - known, global brands, supported byÂ 6000Â professionals inÂ 30Â languages.
- You will gain space toÂ fulfillÂ yourÂ ambitionsÂ and develop your career, opportunity to take part inÂ transitionÂ projects. We operate according toÂ LeanÂ andÂ Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (expertsÂ orÂ managers) – you will work among professionals (overÂ 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20Â 000Â online trainings and in class) and getÂ certifiedÂ (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part inÂ coachingÂ programsÂ and develop your knowledge inÂ experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage inÂ CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules ofÂ promotion. Our company applies aÂ wideÂ choiceÂ ofÂ perksÂ (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (BusinessÂ ParentÂ Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provideÂ assistiveÂ technologiesÂ forÂ peopleÂ withÂ diverseÂ disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Dziękujemy! Aplikuj poprzez stronę pracodawcy.
Trwa przekierowanie na formularz pracodawcy