Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Network Cyber Security - SOC SIEM Administrator
50 dni temu
IBM Global Services Delivery Center employs IT professionals across all sectors. This site is fast becoming a “Centre of Excellence” in key areas of the global technology industry. Few places offer as many opportunities to gain knowledge in your field, to work in a stimulating environment and rewards for outstanding performance as IBM. IBM can provide the perfect setting for your career and freedom to enjoy a rich personal life.
Managed Security Services is a pioneer and world leader in software and services that protect corporate and personal information from an ever-changing spectrum of online threats and misuse. MSS core operations are performed in Security Operations Centers (SOC) located in 8 locations around the Globe. SOC Poland is 2nd largest center covering globally all MSS operations.
SIEM Administrator will be responsible for maintaining client’s SIEM appliance by making sure all SIEM deployment devices are working properly, efficiently and with desired performance. SIEM Administrator main duties and responsibilities: managing user access, verifying availability, monitoring database loads, managing application performance, capacity and availability, monitoring disk space, verifying log continuity and log management reports, application problem determination/problem source investigation, monitoring SIEM system patches and upgrades, installing application patches as needed, verifying data collection, verifying backups are running and complete.
- UNIX OS Administration
- TCP/IP (possesses fundamentals such as the various OSI layers)
- routing protocols and technologies
- security technologies and best practices
- Windows/Unix-specific networking
- proficiency with Q1 QRadar and/or ArcSight
- English: fluent or intermediate
- minimum 2 years of experience in IT Security
- minimum 1 year of experience with supported technology (Q1 QRadar and/or ArcSight)
- education / certifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- preferably (will be an advance) one or more professional certifications such as:
- CompTIA Linux+
- Work for the best Security Company in Europe (SC winner 2016) and The Best Mobile Security Solution with IBM MaaS360 2016 SC Magazine Europe Awards
- Training and certifications
- Private medical package and insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Working on international projects in multicultural teams
- Good to be an IBMer discounts
- Cinema & trips for IBMers
- Language classes
- Summer camps for children
IBM Global Services Delivery Centre Polska Sp. z.o.o.
IBM GSDC Poland in Wroclaw has been operating since 2010. From that forwards, our Centre has developed in an amazing pace launching new services covering hardware and software solutions used by our clients headquartered in the whole Europe. Currently we are looking for candidates at the position of: