CORE Services operates on the market since 2010, we provide services to the largest institutions from the banking and financial sector, automotive, media industry, IT companies as well as dynamically developing software houses.
Currently, for our client we are looking for:
Network EngineerNetwork Engineer Job Description
Our client is looking for a Network LAN Senior Engineer/Architect who will be responsible for updating and maintaining our company's existing LAN & WAN network designs.
Your primary duties will include documenting and assuring LAN designs and configurations for all of our offices as part of a broader global network transformation.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have a strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware. You will also need to be able to produce network topology designs. A working knowledge of LAN, voice and wireless network services and network infrastructure protocols is highly desired.
- Create logical network designs of LAN, wireless and voice network services for all our client’s offices
- Create physical layouts of LAN, wireless and voice network services for all our client’s offices
- Create patching schedules of all wired cabling for network equipment for all our client’s offices
- Document technical equipment room capacity (power, cooling and space) for all our client’s offices
- Work with stakeholders to co-ordinate review and provide assurance of deliverables
- Participate in Network Operations to ensure network availability and performance
- Work with Network providers on operational issues
Network Engineer/Architect Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology related field of study with a network engineering focus.
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for LAN, wireless and voice network services.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Provides specific detailed information for documented hardware and software.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- CCNP level or equivalent experience”
- Long-term cooperation,
- Employment contract,
- Attractive salary (based on your professional experience and technical skills),
- Flexibility to choose the form of contract (UoP/B2B),
- Private healthcare – LuxMed, Benefit system – Multisport card,
- Dedicated administrative consultant.
Core Services Sp. z o.o.
CORE Services działa na rynku od 2010 roku, a z naszych usług korzystają zarówno największe instytucje z sektora bankowo-finansowego w Polsce, globalne i lokalne firmy IT jak również młode i dynamicznie rozwijające się software house’y.