Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Network Security Engineer
19 dni temu
As a Network Security Engineer you will take part in short- and long-term projects to design, transform and support network security infrastructure and related services of our customers.
You will be providing technical support, diagnosing and resolving problems, developing and maintaining existing network security infrastructures as well as planning and implementing new ones. You will be responsible for ensuring smooth operation of complex network environment in order to provide maximum performance and availability.
By joining us you will become a part of independent team of professionals focusing on results in dynamic, fast paced projects environment, specifically in area of IAM/Security. We promise you will never be bored with monotonic, day to day operational tasks. Instead, you will be tackling challenges requiring analytical and creative thinking.
Our strategy assumes growth through which we will bring an accessible set of consulting skills to the market. We strive for our consultants to be well balanced between business and technology areas. Being part of us is a steep learning curve but also a lot of fun deriving from the culture of our team.
Oh, and did we mention the travelling to collaborate with our partners from around the world? Here’s a thought, if you think you’ve got what it takes and are equally excited about technology, we should at least have a chat.
- In-depth understanding of network security aspects
- Must be well versed in TCP/IP, IPSec, VLANs, system hardening, and troubleshooting 3+ experience in maintaining medium or large network environments
- Experience in designing or transformation of network environments
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux and/or Wintel is an advantage
- Knowledge of network monitoring tools
- Advanced knowledge of installing, deploying, documenting, and troubleshooting firewall products, such as Junipers, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Cisco, and perimeter security technologies such as proxy servers, intrusion prevention/detection (IDS/IPS), antivirus, antimalware, anti-spam and unified threat management (UTM).
- Very good troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Very good English
- Comfort in working within international environment
- Awareness of security frameworks such as: NIST, ISO/IEC 27001
- Relevant network security certifications are a plus
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting and IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but only few know what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment, we use a number of foreign languages.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.